In Miller right now...can't find any birds and looking for help

citori

We spent all day hunting and only managed to see 0 roosters on all the public land we hunted from 10-5. Looking for any help or suggestions on where to go or who to call. Any suggestions appreciated.

hunt the road ditches next to cornfields, you can walk 'em up and shoot some that way if you have to....

We spent all day hunting and only managed to see 0 roosters on all the public land we hunted from 10-5. Looking for any help or suggestions on where to go or who to call. Any suggestions appreciated.

Citori, I mean no disrespect but I am also in Miller today and we ent out yesterday and all told probably saw close to 1000 birds in total. Pretty spooky but there are alot of birds in the area.

Miller

My buddy is up there with three other guys and they are limiting out every day on public ground.

citori,

I also mean no disrespect, but I was in Miller all weekend hunting black powder deer and saw roosters by the 1,000's! I took about an hour out of each day and easily got my limit. I'm not sure what public areas your hunting but there's Collins Slew south of Miller about 10 miles and Lake Louise about 12 north... I was in both and birds were thick! Like hunter94 said, if you can't find them on public, hit the ditches, I could have had my limit many times with my Yukon!

...Side note... Missed a good buck at 45 yards yesterday, still sick about it..... :(

Good Luck!

Last edited:
We hunted north of Miller Monday and Tuesday. We saw tons of birds, but none in the public land areas. We hunted 2 days and shot exactly 0 times. Im not sure if the areas we hunted had been pounded on the weekend, but our public land hunts were not productive at all.

We where finding them this past weekend in the trees. Some on the roads;)

Back