I'm done!

fourtrax

I am done Phez. hunting for the year. Snow is too deep & I just ordered snowshoes for other fun. Will be learning to use them after the holidays.
Tried hunting (snow swimming) today in Southern MN. (visiting for Xmas)
and it is too much.

Merry Christmas all.

I went out on Friday with snowshoes, they do not help much when the snow is so fluffy. They do help, but just not enough. I think I am also done.

I am done Phez. hunting for the year. Snow is too deep & I just ordered snowshoes for other fun. Will be learning to use them after the holidays.
Tried hunting (snow swimming) today in Southern MN. (visiting for Xmas)
and it is too much.

Merry Christmas all.

Bummer, Steve. Hunting is getting tough out here too but still doable. The weather the next few days looks really good but I might be done after Wednesday as the balance of the week looks like snow, wind and cold.

I could not find a decent place in the south to go either. I went west on 90 and it looked good to go around the Lavern area, no where near the snow there. Then went to Souix Falls and north to home. Saw birds all over by Soiux Falls and it looked like easy going there. Not much snow, If I was going on one last trip thats where I would head. I think I am done too.

Back