I"m BAA-A-A-ACK!!!

henhenROOSTER!!!

Howdy Gents,
LONG-TIME, no see or hear! Missed all y'all UPH boyz...With my continued bad-luck run over the last several years, not much time leftover lately for bird hunting, much less hanging out this dang-good forum nearly as much as I would like to.

Just lost my best lifetime hunting buddy (NOT the dog). Buried my 33 yr old son on Sept 29th (he passed on the 23rd) from return/metastasis of stage 4 colon cancer originally diagnosed at 29 yrs old. His wife was actually up on the 5th floor giving birth to their first child (our first grandchild) on July 4th wknd, same day & in the same hospital where he was downstairs in ER being examined/re-diagnosed with return of the cancer & it's been all downhill since. Yeah I know, BIZARRE

If this works, here is a link to a STUNNING 3-minute video tribute/memorial from his incredible wife:
docs.google.com/file/d/0B_laz41n5h4WbUxIMjhrVVJqV1U/preview

Since he & his wife were both denied life insurance due to serious health issues & Brandon had very little of any value to leave behind for his wife or newborn - if any of you are feeling particularly generous toward a fellow sportsman, you may donate/contribute a little something toward their daughter's (our grandaughter's) future at the following link:
www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/jzz5...book&utm_medium=fb_wall&utm_campaign=dsp_dt10

Looks like IF DESIRED you can simply click-on the giveforward 'Aria's Hope Chest' site to make a donation/contribution & you can easily copy-&-paste the link to the 3-minute video Memorial/Tribute from Brandon's incredible wife Christina IF anyone desires to watch.

Great video--what a sad story---man I'm so sorry--it just isn't fair--- God's speed

Welcome back!

Cant imagine the joys and sorrows you have had over the last several months.

Hopefully you can find some peace out on the high prairie soon..

HHR,

We're glad to have you back! I can only imagine the pain you've felt. Come get some of that peace on the prairie with our group in December if you can.

Glad you're back. Very sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Don;t go away again, hear? :D

Back