I-Kam camera glasses

Lazlo

If I missed a thread about this sorry.
Anybody bought these or anything like them?
I want to get a pair this fall

Lazlo

I have a pair, and would not expect excellent results from them. They are difficult to determine if they are on and off, plus they follow your eyes and face. You will be surprised how your attention shifts from one place to another. I used them for pheasant drives, and dove hunting, and am now back to my Flip for taking videos. They are a hoot to use them on unsuspecting victims.:confused:

I have a pair, and would not expect excellent results from them. They are difficult to determine if they are on and off, plus they follow your eyes and face. You will be surprised how your attention shifts from one place to another. I used them for pheasant drives, and dove hunting, and am now back to my Flip for taking videos. They are a hoot to use them on unsuspecting victims.:confused:

where do you put that on your person?
I have a Panasonic camera but I can't hold that and shoot. I attached it to a bike helmet besides looking stupid it didn't work very well.

If I missed a thread about this sorry.
Anybody bought these or anything like them?
I want to get a pair this fall

Lazlo

A friend of mine has these glasses. I haven't seen them yet, but he says they work pretty well. He had them on while shooting a round of sporting clays and he said the picture quality was pretty good. You could see right down the barrel as it approached the clay target.

He bought them initially to use while turkey hunting but he didn't have any luck while he was out. I talked him into bringing the glasses next time we get together for a round of league shooting, so I will give them a whirl and report back.

A friend of mine has these glasses. I haven't seen them yet, but he says they work pretty well. He had them on while shooting a round of sporting clays and he said the picture quality was pretty good. You could see right down the barrel as it approached the clay target.

He bought them initially to use while turkey hunting but he didn't have any luck while he was out. I talked him into bringing the glasses next time we get together for a round of league shooting, so I will give them a whirl and report back.

It would be sweet if one of you guys could post a copy of the video.

Back