i am looking for a new friend

dansan

I am looking for a new friend an American Brittany puppy. do you know any breeder who has a puppies for sale. any information is welcome thanks and keep alive the hunting tradition

You might, while checking breeders, take a look on-line at American Brittany Rescue. I got my Springer through their services. Except for Mick, virtually all of their offerings were Brits.

Routine involves some volunteer visting you and checking out your facilities and other pets, then you go through the adoption process.

However you come upon your new buddy, best wishes.

I have been very happy with My Brittany I got from Nevenee Kennels , see my post under making of a bird dog , my dog was pointing wild birds at 7 months old , Ginger is out of Cooper and Zip .

Had a buddy just pick one up in Missouri and she's gorgeous and birdy. I'll ask him where and or who he got her from.

I am looking for a new friend an American Brittany puppy. do you know any breeder who has a puppies for sale. any information is welcome thanks and keep alive the hunting tradition

Contact Steve Chang with Godfather Gun Dogs in Elizabeth, CO. Not sure if Steve is having any litters but may know of any in the area that are available or will be available. http://godfathergundogs.com/ I got my previous Brittany from Steve and she was the best dog I have ever had or could hope to have. When I was in the market a couple years ago he didn't have anything or I would have gotten a pup from him again.

I checked with them but don't have puppies for the moment until spring, but thanks for the information tomorrow I am going to see 1 on Loveland Colorado I let you know

Back