husqvarna YT42XLS

mmelton

I'm thinking of buying one of these and was wondering if anyone had one or maybe has heard if they are a good yard tractor

Their chain saws are awesome:) I have never had luck with lawn mowers unless they have green paint:D. I did look it up and it had a lot of good reviews. No problems with the engine or decks. and that's the stuff that matters. They sale a lot of them around here. Go for it and let us know if their any good:)

OKIEGunner

Coot try The Orange ones!

mmelton

love to tell you guys how great the new mower is but the ship date has been pushed back three times. I guess June 8th or 9th now I can pick it up.

SDJIM

Mine is 5 yrs old and still looks and mows like a charm---best mower I have ever had ---hands down.:thumbsup::D

mmelton

broke it in

brought it home tonight didn't have time to mow yet but did cruise it around the yard for and broke it in running over a nice fresh SM turd

mmelton

Mowed yesterday even thought I didn't need to. I was dying to give it a test run so I scalped the lawn with it. It runs great, nice and quite cant see any problems or things I don't like about it. Has plenty of power and the auto locking differential works great. I love the fabricated deck and the fact that it has grease fittings on the deck and front tires. Now I need to let the grass grow up to really see how well it cuts. Push mowing almost an acre for the last year was a pain in the butt so maybe that's why I can't seem to see anything I don't like about it.