Hunting tomorrow

wish I would have had a little more lead time, I may have taken you up on that offer.

Let us know how it went.

By the way how is the corn harvest coming up in that neck of the woods?

I only got to run one dog for about a 40 min. walk and got two so was home at 10ish I think. Yea I kinda just went but theres other days, I am going tomorrow too for awhile. But will be watching out more for deer hunters. I may have to cruise around a bit to see where they are not. The Corn has not been picked at all but I got birds on the edge of the picked beans.

Was out by Sauk Center today and shot my 2 in about 45 min. I missed the first rooster or it would have only took me 20 min. I got the birds along the edges of the picked beans. Wish I would have seen your post I would have tried to hook up with you.

I'd love to join anyone one of you guys any time. Just give me some notice if possible. I live in Dilworth (near Moorhead). I like to have fun, I have a good Pup, I'm a safe hunter, and I will not return to your area's without an invite...I have ethics. I also have a club cab so I can drive if need be. Call ahead and give as much notice as possible please. Dan 701-866-5520. I'd really appreciate it...and so would my dog.

Good day, 1 1/2 hrs. walking and two retrieves both out over the water. Two nice roosters and both dogs each had a turn. Good thing they like the water. Guess I will have to stay home now tomorrow , eat pheasant,and watch the game. Unless someone wants to shoot their birds and I can just run the dogs. I think Our daily limit is our possesion limit, better check on that one. One was by the picked beans again, the other was by standing corn along with 4 hens. I did flush one earlier but It flew into the sun so I could not tell what it was till it was too late. Two shots two birds all on public land.
:thumbsup:

Back