Hunting partner

elkhunter

I am relatively new to colorado pheasant hunting. I have hunted pheasants for 25 years. I have a 2 year old lab that is getting better every day. I live in Fort Collins and am looking for someone who would like to go hunting with me. I am going to try to go once or twice a week this month. Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested.

Welcome Elk Hunter, I live in Loveland and I try to bird hunt as often as I can. Mostly in Kansas, although I try Colo. on occasion . I have more private in Kansas, so that is where I normally head. I also am a avid Wapiti chaser. WE will have to get together at some point to hunt.:cheers:

hunting partner

If anyone is looking for a partner for hunting this season, let me know. I'm usually up in Denver a few days a week. Looking for someone to help a newbie out.

hunting together

Let me know, we are heading out this weekend. Would love to link up with someone. We have a group of (4) but no dog. Really would enjoy meeting someone who has a dog. We are camping at Jumbo Reservoir and plan to hunt WIA fields in NE Colorado.

Back