Hunting partner

Goosemaster

Looking for somebody to hunt and camp with on the high line in December.Mostly upland game hunting, maybe some water foul.I have some great places. Must be legal, never hit your dog, and safe. In fact, you have to treat your dog like royalty, like to drink a few beers, after hunting of course.

Must like 60's, and 70's Classic Rock, must be ethical, no meat hunters.Must have drivers license . Would like to meet somebody who knows the Roy, Hilger area.

Hey Goosemaster, I grew up in the 60's, have a new GSP "Lucy" she was 5 months old when I took her to North Dakota in October. We did pretty good. I used to have a cabin on Nelson Reservoir between Malta and Glasgow. But after they allowed the ranchers to cut the CRP during the drought I just traveled further east. Love my dogs, I'm pretty easy going and I live in North Idaho, give me a shout out if you still need a hunting partner. I'm retired now.

Also- no red necks, or big game hunters.no dog haulers,or dog crates. Dogs should ride inside the truck, on the front seat.No hicks, must like rock music.

Piece of advice, yeah, it looks nice to have your pup sitting next to you, but it is not to bright. Way to many things can happen to endanger you and the dog. Best to keep it in a crate, only takes a split second for a tragedy to occur. I can only imagine what your pups reaction might be to a pheasant flying straight into your rig, or a deer, anything could cause him to react a very bad way, then there is what could happen if God forbid you hit another vehicle, best to have pup restrained in such a deal were to occur.

I agree, but I drive slow, and have never been in an accident.I always only have one lab, and I hunt, and drive alone,ALOT.But thank you for commenting.

Wish I lived closer! I don't have a dog yet, but I am hoping to get one soon! I've always wanted to go to Montana! I'm very easy going and I love rock music and enjoying a good trip. :D

No country music, must know 6 good goose hunting towns in SK.ONE IN ALBERTA.Must know how to set up for adult snow geese, in the wind. Must know your way around a pre 40 a5 mag.Must know the 870 sp.Must know the names of the original, and current eagles members . Must know what song canned heat is famous for.Must know the names of led Zeppelin .no morning people, techno freaks. Must not judge a day of hunting, on bird numbers. Must like to have a few after hunting, or many drinks.must like an occasional smoke.no drink while hunting.cant be from Ohio , or a construction worker.Must be willing to spend some money, but no bushwa types. No pay hunting, bust must be willing to knock on doors.Having a good way with these country types helps a lot, so having that skill , is a bonus, for getting permission .

No country music, must know 6 good goose hunting towns in SK.ONE IN ALBERTA.Must know how to set up for adult snow geese, in the wind. Must know your way around a pre 40 a5 mag.Must know the 870 sp.Must know the names of the original, and current eagles members . Must know what song canned heat is famous for.Must know the names of led Zeppelin .no morning people, techno freaks. Must not judge a day of hunting, on bird numbers. Must like to have a few after hunting, or many drinks.must like an occasional smoke.no drink while hunting.cant be from Ohio , or a construction worker.Must be willing to spend some money, but no bushwa types. No pay hunting, bust must be willing to knock on doors.Having a good way with these country types helps a lot, so having that skill , is a bonus, for getting permission .

Anything else you'd like for Christmas?? Sorry, couldn't resist.. :D

And we don't want a person that has to have a one up on your story, or is right when they are wrong and when proven wrong becomes argumentative :D

And we don't want a person that has to have a one up on your story, or is right when they are wrong and when proven wrong becomes argumentative :D

I'm your huckleberry.. If I'm wrong, I learn my lesson and keep going with a smile on my face. One uppers always suck cause your story is never cool enough. Haha. And arguing never gets ya anywhere.

Back