hunters moon

mmelton

I'm going to meet Kevin at Hunters Moon Kennel in Grand Rapids MI on Saturday

Anyone here gotten a dog from him or maybe know of him

I don't know a thing about this kennel. I went to their web site and looked at their dogs. I love the looks of the female, Litha. Smaller in size and a beautiful, short, flat, white coat. I've seen some SM's that have had some really brushy coats and in my opinion didn't look nice at all. My buddy in Minnesota has a SM female that has the shorter, flat coat. Much less up keep. If you are into coats and want a particular coat on your coat you have to look at the parents and grandparents. Good luck.

I bred my male to Litha. Should be a very good litter. Max is a mover!

small world

who would have known ??

Kind of cool to see your on this forum I looked at some of your past threads. to bad I couldn't see some of your earlier pics and video's. The ones I did see I really enjoyed.

I found this forum about a year ago and can't seem to stay off it.

I have the 7th pick out of Litha and Max's litter and seven pups were born just last week. I guess a couple other people had deposits with other litters so I could move up the list a couple spots. I'm excited to start with another dog as my English Setter is now 11 and starting to show his age. I will keep everyone posted on training and hunting on the forum

who would have known ??

Kind of cool to see your on this forum I looked at some of your past threads. to bad I couldn't see some of your earlier pics and video's. The ones I did see I really enjoyed.

Not sure what you mean. :)

You will be happy with the pup I am sure. Max is an animal in the duck marsh and Litha own the grouse woods.

If you ever need help with anything, or have questions feel free to look me up.:)

I just meant that I looked at your old post and the pictures and videos are not able to be looked at anymore. they probably take em out after so long.

Also I now think its cool that this forum wound up getting me in contact with you with out even trying. It's nice to have contact with the owners of the sire and dame dogs even though your states away from me

Yeah, you can contact me anytime. I very much like to keep track of the pups from Max. He has received 2 sires awards so far.

Running him in his UT test at the end of August. Should be a blast.
I would give you my website to check out more pictures and info on him, but I think the UPH gods frown on it.:rolleyes::p

But, if you want to hunt with a munster, thats were you would look. ;););)

MSTAND congratulations on the UT test good to hear you had a successful run with Max.

Sunday I'm bringing our new pup home. The family is excited to bring in a new member.

Good luck with the pup. Post pictures.

Back