Hunt video from Yesterday - 9 coveys

That was a heck of a good day finding quail. You have one of the best places to hunt quail you could ask for.

The videos that you and Setternut post are greatly appreciated!

I ended up getting the Garmin Alpha after years of putting it off. It has been worth every penny. Now to get a good GoPro so that I may reciprocate by sharing footage of my journeys.

The videos that you and Setternut post are greatly appreciated!

I ended up getting the Garmin Alpha after years of putting it off. It has been worth every penny. Now to get a good GoPro so that I may reciprocate by sharing footage of my journeys.

KS Ace,

I used a GoPro for 2 seasons. I recently switched to the Garmin VIRB 30 Ultra. I HIGHLY recommend going with the Garmin. It is cheaper, easier to use, better quality, easier to turn on/off in the field AND most importantly.... it has new stabilization technology which greatly helps with the jumpiness of the footage once the video is finished.

Your advice is also greatly appreciated. I actually own an older GoPro and it did okay recording our dirt bike expeditions, but made terrible hunting videos. I think I will give the Garmin a shot this time instead.

Back