Hunt of a life time.

FCSpringer

Any one involved with hunt of a lifetime? the group that takes the wishfull folks not doing so well out for a dream hunt of theres. I donated a pup from my litter coming soon to them, it seemed to be a great cause. they asked me to do it last year after a litter was gone. I told him (Mike) that he could send me the info and I would check them out, ya never know who is running some kinda scam, ya think right away. then I saw it on TV and it hit me that these are the kinda things to be involved with that will let a guy sleep better at night. Now that my best friend and wife is going through that Cancer thing I get a call again from him today. You can tell he is slightly older (no offence to anyone over 20 or you Mike), and has that nice guy tone and talkability to him like he is really in this for a deep reason. I don't know what it is but I have some what of an Idea. I respect this man with out even meeting him. I hope the litter took, I have never had one not but it can happen. I am going to meet him at the Gun show in Fergus Falls Next weekend I can't wait to shake the hand of the man named Mike that devotes his time so much to a cause like this one. :thumbsup:

I'm in...let me know what I can do to help or donate. Sounds like a great cause.:thumbsup:

Well it realy is, People like Ted Nugent, Phill Waren, Mcmillen River adventures and tons of others involved. They have been on the Outdoor channel. I remember the one that the kid went on his dream moose hunt and shortly after passed on. the feeling and look on the faces when they got to do what they normaly wouldnt is pretty cool. Anyone can help by donations, products for raffels or banquets ect. or volentere work too. It is somewhat set up like Pheasants forever with banquets and stuff. You can go to huntofalifetime.org and click links to left on how to help, and the state ambasadors link to email your ?'s to your local chapter. Also if you know of a hunter under 21 that is terminaly ill you can get them signed up possibly. So it's neat. It's kinda neet to see on there the range of different requests that the kids have. Not sure where you are at but there is an email or contact link by state for anyone interested. I will not be going to the Banquet, It is on March 14th In Fargo where I donated the pup. We have our surgery the 11th so wont make that, Hopefuly next year. The guy that I delt with is in the chapter that handles North Dakota and western Minnesota. I may see if sometime one individual might want to shoot at a bunch of Pheasants and have em brought in to training day and let em have all the fun they can handle for the day.

Back