How-to Article

Regarding the Augusta National reference...when I was young, flexible and strong hitting a 2 iron was nothing. I used to view the 50-60 yr golfers as really old and lame - and now I'm one of those guys. At least I have increased my pheasant wisdom over those years.

I know a guy on this site that hunts the whole month of November and shoots his limit every day! All public land. He doesn't brag about it but he has put the time in and knows the area. He could write the book. But if you give him a call, he is more than happy to share his experiences with you.
If that guy lives on the high line, I know who he is.His secret, is he gets out at the crack of dawn.

Regarding the Augusta National reference...when I was young, flexible and strong hitting a 2 iron was nothing. I used to view the 50-60 yr golfers as really old and lame - and now I'm one of those guys. At least I have increased my pheasant wisdom over those years.
My 2 iron shot, is now my 4 wood.I played with a kid the other day, who reminded me of my 20s.Long hitter, rock solid iron player, and yeah, I felt old, getting out driven by 50 yards every hole!lol

If that guy lives on the high line, I know who he is.His secret, is he gets out at the crack of dawn.

I have hunted with the who Goldenboy is referring to and most days he doesn't get out until 11-12. Most days he is back before dinner with his 3 birds.. He knows how to find birds and doesn't miss very often.

I have hunted with the who Goldenboy is referring to and most days he doesn't get out until 11-12. Most days he is back before dinner with his 3 birds.. He knows how to find birds and doesn't miss very often.
This guy I'm referring to, is a early morning guy, has huge feet, and hunt s public land every day. I can never beat him to the spot.He pulls in, in the dark.

Back