How is everyone!

I am fine Rocky how are you doing? Things in my life are the same as always. Tell how are things in my old home town? I'm a west side St. Paul Native. I left there in 1970 to come west.---Bob

The last time I was back to see my sister. I didn't know how to get to her house all the roads I was used to using were all changed. I was back a while ago for my wife's sister funeral. She lived in Forest Lake. Man the twin cities were almost up there.---Bob

Rocky, I'm with ya all the way

I was raised in Lakeville my whole life. My dad was Asst. chief of Police

We moved away 20 years ago. Now, the masses have begain to invage us once again.

Getting ready to make the move again.

Give me freedom or give me death!!!!!!!(a little extream..LOL)

Bob, you need to join us on our summer camping and fishing trip..Canadian boarder, wilderness and a good time

Chuck

Just got in from a day off from work. An old friend was visiting town and I took him in to some of his old haunts after trout. The Mayfly came on from 10-1300 hrs and the fishing was great, then good, then slow as the trout got glutted. We stopped for some lunch and then saw some deep swirls starting - only the big boys could possible fit another mayfly into their deep bellies... In the last hour we each caught our best brook trout ever on a dry fly. It was a wonderful day - one of those that will remain, bright and crisp as if yesterday - in my mind for decades...

Soooo - to answer your question Rocky - I'm FINE!

-Croc

Chuck, I wish I could, I love to come back and do both fall hunting and fishing. But this old body won't take the trip anymore. We found that out when drove in for the funeral in Forest Lake. Thank you for the invite I do appreciate it.----Bob

Doing great Rock, The fishing in Alex has been slow with the cold weather in. It's sposed to be in the 20's again tonight. I have been to dam busy too trying to catch up on outside work with the long winter we had. I can't wait till the eye bite either it should be happenen soon.

Back