How do you Multi-Quote

moellermd

Super Moderator
My simple South Dakota mind can't figure it out.

Last edited:
There is a multi quote function next to the quote function. I think it allows you to breakdown the quote into little pieces and comment on it.

(Quote)What do you mean?
You have to hit reply, scroll down, and copy and paste the several sentences in your reply. If you hit enter a couple times after each copy and paste. You will give yourself room to type.

(Quote) What do you mean?
As I have done here, but you will have to type (quote) in front of your paste, unless it was a quote already. Make Sence?

There is a multi quote function next to the quote function.

Click Multi quote, then click quote. put your curser where you want to start or break it, hit enter a few times again for room,Type in your post and submidt

I think it allows you to breakdown the quote into little pieces and comment on it.

Like I did here. Comprehendo Omego?:D

There is a multi quote function next to the quote function. I think it allows you to breakdown the quote into little pieces and comment on it.

You need to be careful how you come across this way, as you see it looks like You typed what I wrote except the end.

Copying and pasting things you want to reply to avoids that.

I think I saw Landman do some like that. I will have to search his posts and see.

My simple South Dakota mind can't figure it out.

your south dakota mind? interesting. LOL just kidding.

yah right beside the QUOTE button, theres a button that looks like a sheet of paper.. CLICK that til it turns Orange or Red.. whatever color comes to you.

Hope this works.

Is there a way to get white between the quotes?

yah, move your mouse after anything that has [/quote] and then tye your message and space bar or return so you got space in between.

Not sure on that one. You will just have to play with it. I have not done that. I think there has been a few of those.

it takes awhile to learn to adapt how to do it.

once you done all the MULTI QUOTIN you want to add, then simply hit ANY quote button and it will take you to the Reply box and then you can sort it out.

hope this helps!!

This is a good place to test your ability:D just don't have me calling my self names.

Test

(Quote)What do you mean?
You have to hit reply, scroll down, and copy and paste the several sentences in your reply. If you hit enter a couple times after each copy and paste. You will give yourself room to type.

As I have done here, but you will have to type (quote) in front of your paste, unless it was a quote already. Make Sence?

Testing

What do you mean? Quoting from several posts? or sending it to multiple people?

yah right beside the QUOTE button, theres a button that looks like a sheet of paper.. CLICK that til it turns Orange or Red.. whatever color comes to you.

yah, move your mouse after anything that has

You are the man, for the time being. This might be more work than it is worth.

Not sure on that one. You will just have to play with it. I have not done that. I think there has been a few of those.

yah, move your mouse after anything that has
and then tye your message and space bar or return so you got space in between.

once you done all the MULTI QUOTIN you want to add, then simply hit ANY quote button and it will take you to the Reply box and then you can sort it out.

hope this helps!![/quote]

Test

Testing

You are the man, for the time being. This might be more work than it is worth.

Oh God what have we unleashed now. moellermd has new powers:D

and then tye your message and space bar or return so you got space in between.

hope this helps!!

Oh God what have we unleashed now. moellermd has new powers:D[/QUOTE]

umm.. i think you inserted your message...

remember...

[ quote ] testing 123344556678 [ /quote]

IS a message....

never type in between those [ ] / is indicating an END of the quote...

you are close but abit off.

Yea I was not realy tring I don't know what the heck I did.

LOL... well you're learning. at least you didnt get an F doing it... id say D.. but you'll learn fast. I learned this from another site.. so dont feel bad. when i first attempt it, i failed miserable

(Quote)What do you mean?

Above is one post by FCspringer.(sorry to pick on you Ken);)

Using the Multi post icon is all fine and dandy if your replying to multiple posts, but what happens when you want to break down one post into multiple quotes such as the one by FCspringer above?

Now I will break down his post into 2 segments.

(Quote)What do you mean?
First response.

Here is my second response.

It's a bit more involved, but if you need it you need it.

It's late but time for a cold one. :beer:

Last edited:
Above is one post by FCspringer.(sorry to pick on you Ken);)

Using the Multi post icon is all fine and dandy if your replying to multiple posts, but what happens when you want to break down one post into multiple quotes such as the one by FCspringer above?

Now I will break down his post into 2 segments.

First response.

Here is my second response.

It's a bit more involved, but if you need it you need it.

It's late but time for a cold one. :beer:

now that takes abit of tasking. I can do that too but it takes alot of time. usually i will copy and paste the
username said:
and then i can start a new quote and then copy paste the post i wanted copy and make a post #2 and go from there.

Back