How bad can it get...?

JMc

Super Moderator
I went to a teacher recruiting conference today. As the superintendent, we all set at our respective tables and try to fill any vacancies we may have. I had sign in sheets available and told recruits (all ages I might add) that if they sign in they become eligible for a $25 gift card from amazon.com. The card was double taped with 3M tape to the table. Long story short...I step out for 3 minutes to tinkle and bingo, someone steals the card off the table. Called Amazon and they cancelled card before it was used and will send me a new one.
Man was I :mad:...here I am trying to offer people a job and they steal from me. Geez, how bad can it get?

short...I step out for 3 minutes to tinkle and bingo, someone steals the card off the table.

Serves you right, peeing and playing bingo when you should have been at your table. :)

Maybe next time you will set up a trail cam. Oh, but bet it would get stolen also.

LMAO...man you're lucky I don't come kick your butt - but at least you have not lost your quick wit...:D

There's always someone or something within any good thing that will make one reconsider doing what he is doing for the better good.

Don't let it get to you;)

A I often say, you can't make this sh*t up. I understand that is why gift cards, phone cards, etc., have to be activated at the cash registers, people were picking them up, walking around the store, scratching off the back and writing the numbers down, leaving the card in the store. Some peoples kids! :eek:

Serves you right, peeing and playing bingo when you should have been at your table. :)

Maybe next time you will set up a trail cam. Oh, but bet it would get stolen also.

LMAO :D:D I don't care what you say, that was Funny

I went to a teacher recruiting conference today. As the superintendent, we all set at our respective tables and try to fill any vacancies we may have. I had sign in sheets available and told recruits (all ages I might add) that if they sign in they become eligible for a $25 gift card from amazon.com. The card was double taped with 3M tape to the table. Long story short...I step out for 3 minutes to tinkle and bingo, someone steals the card off the table. Called Amazon and they cancelled card before it was used and will send me a new one.
Man was I :mad:...here I am trying to offer people a job and they steal from me. Geez, how bad can it get?

Could have been worse...you could have hired the person.
Probably impossible to fire then.

Back