Hockey Tampa Vs. New York

Birdman2

I am going to watch the game tonight with the Rangers and Bolts. This should be a very good game. Hoping to see Tampa Bay and Colorado play for the cup. That hopefully will be a great matchup. My guys lost in the first round which was expected. Got any Hockey Fans here?

You got your wish! Should be a great series. I coached JT Compher from the Avalanche when he was 8 years old. Good player!

I am going to watch the game tonight with the Rangers and Bolts. This should be a very good game. Hoping to see Tampa Bay and Colorado play for the cup. That hopefully will be a great matchup. My guys lost in the first round which was expected. Got any Hockey Fans here?
Yeah, I watched TB play the Rangers and I was thinking TB was going to win. Avalanche vs. TB tomorrow night. Should be a good one!

I also watch a lot of college hockey I'm in Mankato, Minnesota and it's my Alma matter. Tough loss this year for my team in the 2022 Frozen Four for the national championship in Boston.

Web guy, I bet you are in Grouse country eh? Odds makers say Colorado for the series. They are damn fast...

Web guy, I bet you are in Grouse country eh? Odds makers say Colorado for the series. They are damn fast...
Eh, I'm in farm country. Not too much down here. Some pheasants here and there... where this is habitat of course. Habitat and the elements = pheasants.

And yes, Avalanche are statistically better from what I see/hear.

I thought game 1 was highly entertaining.

Its obvious that the Avalanche have the more high powered offense, but Tampa has a superior goal tender. Colorado was also far more rested than Tampa, as they hadn't played a game in 9 days.

Back