Hi from Iowa

Nellie1962

Hi and thanks for letting me join. I enjoy pheasant, whitetail, antelope hunting and fishing. I am really enjoying to start doing all these with my grand kids now.

My first and third Brittany's were named Nellie, hunted several years in sw Iowa, welcome to the forum great people here.

Welcome!!

Welcome to the forum! How is the Pheasant Hunting in your area?? My son-in-law was talking about wanting to make a trip to Iowa as it would be closer than making a trip to one of the Dakota's. I myself have only been Pheasant hunting in the Dakota's or at game farms here in WI.

Didn't get out pheasant hunting this year. Had to put our black lab down and it was hard on the whole family. In December we got a new yellow lab puppy and my daughter got a chocolate lab. I will figure out how to get some pictures up here of the new puppies and grandkids.

Welcome Nellie. My grandfather grew up on the farm in Eagle Grove. Coincidentally, a buddy's wife hails from there and I've been out a few times to hunt on her fathers farms. While it's not the bird numbers one might expect in SD, we've had some good hunts. Good luck with the new pups.

Back