Hi all

Yeah I left you a few when I moved from the Windsor area about year and half ago. Don't forget about eastern weld and southwestern logan counties. Won't claim to have filled out everytime I was there, but usually got into birds and works great for half day hunts. As always, mid week is best as far as pressure from others.

No Problem

A bald man took a seat in a beauty shop. "How can I help you?" asked the stylist. "I went for a hair transplant," the guy explained, "but I couldn't stand the pain. If you can make my hair look like yours without causing me any discomfort, I'll pay you $5,000.""No problem," said the stylist, and he quickly shaved his head.----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,

Will do, and since I write the schedules, I see a lot of time off in the middle of the week in my future. Do you know when DOW puts out the list for "Walk in access" lands? I have heard that there is some really good quality lands out there.

Will do, and since I write the schedules, I see a lot of time off in the middle of the week in my future. Do you know when DOW puts out the list for "Walk in access" lands? I have heard that there is some really good quality lands out there.

Can't remember for sure, but seems like they are usually later than sooner. The cover really depends on the rain in spring. If it is signed up again this year look for a quarter section by itself in extreme sw logan (I can't find my old map so can't tell you exactly). I always got my nonres for NE too because if you make out to holyoke area you are pretty close and pressure less there too. It'll set you back a large one but it's good for the year unlike the Dakota's. When hunting a full day, my limit for driving was 4 hours one way to hunt be home same day. You know leave at 4 am hunting by 8am on the road at 4:30pm home by 8:30pm. Might have to re-evaluate that this year with gas prices sucking like they do.:mad: Good Luck!

Welcome to the forum...:thumbsup:

Back