Hey fellas

Fez-ant

Hey everyone. New to the forum here. I am a deer hunter from Illinois. Was raised hunting pheasants but the bird population isnt what it used to be here in central Illinois. very sad to see the habitat from my youth gone. I still hunt birds alot in Kansas and South Dakota. I am looking to get my first bird dog soon. Hoping to get a pudelpointer. Possibly from a forum member. :cheers:

Welcome Fez! You have come to the right place when it comes to pheasant hunting. Adn if you are thinking about a Pudelpointer we have a resident expert on PP's her on the site. Just look up Uncle Buck and he will tell you all you need to know and point you to the right pup.

Welcome to UPH, hope we see here posting and giving us help getting those willy birds..............Bob

Welcome Fez! You have come to the right place when it comes to pheasant hunting. Adn if you are thinking about a Pudelpointer we have a resident expert on PP's her on the site. Just look up Uncle Buck and he will tell you all you need to know and point you to the right pup.
I just messaged Uncle Buck. Thanks for the recommendation.

Welcome to UPH, hope we see here posting and giving us help getting those willy birds..............Bob

If their is one thing I love to do it is help people get no good pheasants! :) I have been hunting behind Brittanys for years and enjoyed your sig. We have one dog that has ungodly stamina and an amazing nose. If I weren't so allergic to him I would steal him from my own dad.

Welcome and when I read your post I thought Uncle Buck.
Good luck on the new pup. Post some pics when you get him:thumbsup:

Back