Helpppp!!!!!!!!

blackcloud27

i am in desperate need of a groundhog . i feel a sacrifce is needed. if i run him thru my snowblower do you think it will stop snowing????

Feel sorry for you guys. We been burning wood for 8 months. Still have lots of ice on the lakes but we got missed by this big snow..THANK GOD!!!

Thought you were making a trip to sacrifice some ground hogs?? Keeps snowing they may all start to turn white to blend in with the habitat.:cheers:

Thought you were making a trip to sacrifice some ground hogs?? Keeps snowing they may all start to turn white to blend in with the habitat.:cheers:

White on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm. LOL:D

You all need the moisture. Be happy. It's better than the drought. It's not uncommon for this time of the year. I know you all are tried of winter, but you are all welcome to come to Arizona and deal with the 100 degree temps we have had this week. So boo hoo:D

My dogs ate some kind of a mole the other day... But no groundhogs...

Maybe you should build a snowman, pile brush around it and light 'er up! That'll teach the snow a lesson! :D It won't change the weather, but I bet you would feel better. :laugh:

This is what is happening to our Deer!!!!!!
images-2_zpsf7719801.jpeg

i am in desperate need of a groundhog . i feel a sacrifce is needed. if i run him thru my snowblower do you think it will stop snowing????

Absolutely. Please hurry. :p

Back