Hello North Dakota

Hunted the SW corner 3 years ago. I'm not sure which was better... the hunting or great people i met there. Wife got sick (cancer) and haven't been back. She's feelin better, so maybe this will be the year.

Dukhnter, The folks out there are great aren't they. Hope all goes well with you so you can get out there again. And, Welcome to UPH.

Why so few posts?

Compared to South Dakota.You haft to ask why theres not more posts? Less public axcess? Restrictive public right of way laws? Just not the numbers of hunters? Its sure not to few birds! Why so few posts?

you've got a lot more NR's who hunt and post up in the SD sector, plus mods...pretty simple really...a lot fewer folks who hunt ND.

Hunted the SW corner 3 years ago. I'm not sure which was better... the hunting or great people i met there. Wife got sick (cancer) and haven't been back. She's feelin better, so maybe this will be the year.

Yes I hope your wife gets better and keep up the fight!
Both are great the people (some of the times i remember and some I don't) and the hunting is great too!!:cheers:

I talked to a farmer friend last night and he said they had 6in on the ground from 12 in last week . He OS sick of it too!

OTE=hunter94;72361]well, i see it is still snowing in ND, late April, may be a short summer...[/QUOTE]

You know:( Northern MN, ND, MT it is not at all unusual to have snow, even blizzards in April.:eek:

Birds aren't nesting yet, ground is thawed, sun is got some strength so, Things will get better.:cheers:

N.D. Pheasants

Thanks Lazlo and MnM.

Wife got checked out last Fri, and all is well!! :thumbsup:

Told my boy to schedule some vacation time...GAME ON!

Thanks Lazlo and MnM.

Wife got checked out last Fri, and all is well!! :thumbsup:

Told my boy to schedule some vacation time...GAME ON!

Great! Good luck and if you like some pointers [help not dogs]:eek: let me know.

Back