Hello from NE Ohio!

ohiomike

I've checked out this forum several times, and decided that it was time to join. The pheasant population in our area has declined since I was a kid, but I still get out for the state-released birds, and love working my dog on local preserves. I try to get out West when I can (hopefully again this December), but work, school, and weather play a big role. I enjoy reading the posts and reports. It really helps out guys like me who are looking at 16-24 hours of travel time to hunt in prime states. I look forward to talking birds with everyone here! Our opener is this Friday, and my Brit and I can't wait to get this season off to a good start!
Mike

I've checked out this forum several times, and decided that it was time to join.
Mike

Mike, what's up buddy? I see your from Ohio. I just got off the phone here a few minutes ago with a fellow from Maineville, Ohio.

Good to have you join us finally.

Welcome to the site. Good luck on getting out west again. I know about getting stuck because of weather. Had that happen twice last year.

Welcome to UPH mike, Love your taste in dogs. Any Hunter that has a Brittany, is a great guy in my book..........Bob

I've checked out this forum several times, and decided that it was time to join. The pheasant population in our area has declined since I was a kid, but I still get out for the state-released birds, and love working my dog on local preserves. I try to get out West when I can (hopefully again this December), but work, school, and weather play a big role. I enjoy reading the posts and reports. It really helps out guys like me who are looking at 16-24 hours of travel time to hunt in prime states. I look forward to talking birds with everyone here! Our opener is this Friday, and my Brit and I can't wait to get this season off to a good start!
Mike

Welcome Mike. I am in SW Ohio

Hello also from Ohio and new here

Lurking around in here getting ready to headout next week for two weeks of bliss in ND ........gear is ready, dogs are primed and I cant wait. The yearly pilgrimage out west is about to begin. Dennis

Welcome Mike, Glad you finally joined up!!!:cheers:

Big O-H-I-O welcome Mike, Hope you have a great season. Don't let our numbers get you down. Think of it like this, if you do bag one round here its kind of special. A guy I hunted with his dad told him " son this might be the only pheasant you will shoot so make that shot a good one".

Welcome
You can ony watch from the sidelines so long before you need to pay the game with the rest of us.

Back