Hello from Minnesota

bird-bandit

Hello everyone I came across this site while researching some 2017 spring bird counts. Seems like a pretty good place to talk a bird hunting so I thought I would join. I am from Mankato Minnesota, Little bit about myself is I spend about 90% of my fall season guiding Goose hunts in Minnesota I just started Upland bird hunting a couple of years ago because my in-laws have a bunch of land out in the Bowman North Dakota area and the spark for Upland bird hunting was reignited. Last spring my Upland hunting addiction reached a new level when I got my yellow lab pup Bandit I have trained him myself it has been The Incredible Journey

Welcome.

I ran my DD in a test at Bowman, ND this year. I hope to get back that way to shoot birds this fall.

Hi,

I know I'm a little late on this thread, but I'm always glad to talk with a local. I'm a nontraditional MSU undergrad myself, and live SW of Vernon Center. I'd love to have some dog training buddies. I have a new 50/50 lab/GSP, and just bought a bird launcher. I'm preparing for some pigeons too.

Let me know if you're interested in doing some training this spiring!

Thanks for saying "Hi."

Curiouskid

Back