Hello from Michigan

First post and want to "shake and howdy" with the guys here. Recognize a few names from other boards here already.

Name's Rod and I'm from Traverse City, MI in the NW Lower. Mostly retired nowadays. This is grouse/wc country here (no pheasants up here) but we spend a week in SoDak in early November every year for the past 10+.

I'm a NRA Life member, Hunter Safety Instructor, board member in RGS, NWTF, and many other conservation orgs. I'm now owned by a brace of FBECS but ran Am Britts for 40 years on the East Coast. LUV all hunting dogs but am partial to the spaniels I guess.

You guys have a real nice site and looking forward to learning lots of stuff from pheasant country.:)

NB

Welcome to UPH, Enjoy seeing you here. Drop by often and chat with us.........Bob

Welcome. I'm new myself. This is a great site. You'll enjoy it.

Ric

welcome aboard! Would I have known you from Outdoorsite.com many years ago?

Thanks Mike.

Dunno if I remember Outdoorsite, but there was one started here in MI called AllOutdoors, I believe??? That one is no longer around. BTW, one of my hunting pards runs Goldens and has had a couple from Top Brass in the Illini. Great dogs!!:D

NB

Seeing you jumped in here. Welcome to UPH RJBERT2. Hope to see you around here often.........Bob

welcome. always good to see new people. :welcome:

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!!! Glad to have you aboard!!!!!

Back