Heads up on a very good priced quality SxS

Those basic 30's are nice guns. I've owned about half a dozen "Ugies" including sidelocks.

There are others listed here at better prices. Gunbroker and the other sites are always full of them.

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=Ugartechea

I have to admit, I know the brand well enough but I don't know all I should know about pricing on all the model's. I have had many, many shotguns over the years. Just haven't been into SxS's a whole heck of a lot. Had a few but most were inexpensive working guns.

I really have my heart set on a nice AyA 53 or Winchester Parker reproduction 28ga. I like quail, Woodcock and grouse guns a lot.

Have owned 3 uggies, currently own two, .love my 16 and carried it about 50% this season. They have run a lot of model numbers over the years on what is by and large the same gun with some generally slight stock and cosmetic differences, the rest of the variables being in the extract/eject and auto safety or not type items. These thoughts do not include the sidelock guns. Uggies are a good spot to start with sxs shotguns. As mentioned often on the site, CZ , SKB and Browning are good choices also.

Back