Heading Back to NE

BritChaser

Hitting Nebraska again this coming weekend to guide some friends heading east on I-80 with time for a hunt.

Headed out there for the National in a week and a half. Considering we release about 200 birds on a regular event, I would say the area will be getting a 800-1,000 bird boost of some real nice strong birds.:thumbsup: These areas always have good sucess the following years as well.

Headed out there for the National in a week and a half. Considering we release about 200 birds on a regular event, I would say the area will be getting a 800-1,000 bird boost of some real nice strong birds.:thumbsup: These areas always have good sucess the following years as well.

Good luck!

Sat. in Nebraska was a little slow. Had two shots and knocked both down but found only one. Sun. was slower until we hit some CRP around corn stalks about noon and found a lot of birds. Had a limit opportunity and missed them all :mad: Sunday's weather was ideal. Thanks Nebraska.

Last edited:
Sat. in Nebraska was a little slow. Had two shots and knocked both down but found only one. Sun. was slower until we hit some CRP around corn stalks about noon and found a lot of birds. Had a limit opportunity and missed them all :mad: Sunday's weather was ideal. Thanks Nebraska.

Sundays cool weather had me wishing I was out.

Congratulations on the birds.

Back