Have you heard of the mossber maverick o/u?

Remtech

Is the mossberg mavrick a good o/u? Its a 12 gauge with a 28 inch barrel and screw in chokes it is also a single trigger all syntheic expect the barrels of course. I brought it for 350 from a friend who only used it once for trap. He got ride of it because his dad died and he receieved his dads guns. I have used it in the field once and I liked it. I have just never heard of it and was woundering if any body could tell me more about it.

The only two Mossberg O/U's I'm aware of are the Onyx and Silver Reserve.

Is the mossberg mavrick a good o/u? Its a 12 gauge with a 28 inch barrel and screw in chokes it is also a single trigger all syntheic expect the barrels of course. I brought it for 350 from a friend who only used it once for trap. He got ride of it because his dad died and he receieved his dads guns. I have used it in the field once and I liked it. I have just never heard of it and was woundering if any body could tell me more about it.

Your question? Is it any good? It's subjective. Does it work for you?? Can you shoot birds with it, or hit clays with it? Does it fit you and function for you? All Questions we can't answer.

I can own a 53,000 shotgun, but if I can't hit $h#T with it. It's worthless.
So you tell Us.:)

Back