Happy Birthday VZWman

BleuBijou

Hope you have a awesome Birthday young man!!!:cheers:

According to his profile VZWman's B-Day is tomorrow the 24th. But no problem, "Happy Birthday" anyway.

Boy, 23 years old. I was in the Army and got to the company I was stationed with in Germany on my 23rd birthday. That was 41 years ago. :eek:

Happy Birthday Young Man. I hope today is a very good day for you. Any Pheasant stuff in the gifts?.................Bob

Haha. Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. Bob, no pheasant stuff, just money, which means it'll go towards fun so I can keep saving to finish paying for my school. I'm trying to get out with only the unsubsidized stafford loan and have most of that paid off in 5 years. Keeping a little low on the pheasant extras for now, but we'll see where I'm at soon. Trying to find a small acreage around des moines because I'll probably end up working there and the acreage would be nice so I can finally get my own dog. Thanks again guys. Oh yeah, Coot, don't scare my like this, my dad has a little hair left, but hopefully I take after my mom's dad as he still has a full head of hair. My dad can't understand why I don't like to cut it very often besides the fact I'd rather spend my money elsewhere, but I finally told him it's because I want to enjoy it now just in case.

Sorrry I missed this. Happy B-day VZ. I was out of town for several days. Hope you had a great day/

Onpoint

I'm with Onpoint on this one Sorry about the belated Birthday.
Hope all go's well and good luck with school.

Back