Guns Guns Guns

She's a brute to carry but for some reason this old girl and I always seem to be looking in the same place.

image_zps130c762c.jpg

Favorite rifle is my Kimber Classic Select in 257 Roberts

Shotgun is my 20 guage Ithaca I bought from a guy at work for $150

My 1885 lo wall 22 Hornet is just fun

Ithaca 37 for $ 150. Nice

About 8 years ago, an electrician that reported to me asked if I knew anybody wanting to buy a shotgun. Of course I perked up, asked what kind. "Ithaca 37 20 guage, got it from a buddy that was hard up for money, he said it is worth more, I just want the money back".

We immediately went to the ATM and then his house.

I pulled the crappy aftermarket recoil pad, refinished the puckered up stock on it with Tru-Oil, added a Decelerator, and have proceeded to kill multiple limits of doves, some pheasants, and a few quail with the full choked barrel in it.

My 1885 lo wall 22 Hornet is just fun
[/QUOTE]

Nice!!!!!!:coolpics:

awwww my image didn't show up :( does anyone know how i can get my images to just come up, i hate post those long links they look so ugly ughhh

awwww my image didn't show up :( does anyone know how i can get my images to just come up, i hate post those long links they look so ugly ughhh

See the little button when you reply that is a yellow background with what looks like mountain peaks? That's the image button. Your link must end in .jpg fir it to work. (Yours does)

0647fe8a295adc841619ef5f231680a7.jpg

Last edited:
Back