gundog challenge

sage

just wondering if any of u guys got in on one? there is one about an hour from me march 8 and was wondering if i should jump in and do it or go watch one first?

just wondering if any of u guys got in on one? there is one about an hour from me march 8 and was wondering if i should jump in and do it or go watch one first?

If I was you I would just watch a couple braces to see what it is you can and cant do as a handler. If it is something that you think you and your dog will enjoy go for it..good luck

thanks oggie i know sage will like doing it but i just dont know about me i like just walking around with no presure of time or been judged.. well have to see

Jump right in I did for the first time 3 weeks ago and have been at one every weekend since and will be for the next 6 weekends. If you like competition, great dog work and people that love dogs and watching them work you will love them. Just be sure to ask plenty of questions about the rules and regulations

get your feet wet

best thing to do is try to obtain a complete set of rules and give your dog a fair assessmaent of your capabilities as a team know the rules and jump right in , you and the dog will have a blast

in short form. what are the rules to this competion and how does it work? i am very curious. thanks

I belive it was the Bird dog chalenges post, but more heckling than real info. I posted web sites with all the info there. locations and dates there should be rules there too:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back