Gun Room

Husker

Lets see some of you guys gun rooms..... Here's mine.

Basement009.jpg

Husker, great set-up. Nice mounts and I like the way you have your gun case set into the wall. Someday when I finish off my basement, maybe I'll use some of your ideas.

Thanks guys!!! I'm lucky that I have a wife that loves the outdoors as much as I and let me do as I wanted in the bacement..... The back side of the gun case wall is a closet thats about 5 X 15, this is where I store all my gear, ammunition and a gun safe.

Nice work husker! :10sign:

Mine consists of laptops & broken down computers and shotguns laying on the floor.. :eek:

Nice set up Husker.

My room is currently a work in progress. I have a room in the walk out basement that is approximately 20 x 24. It is titled "The Man's Room". (Unfortunately, the Juggies are no where to be found.) The sheetrock is done; it is wired for surround sound, but I still need to add the cabinets/counter for the workbench and complete the tile floor.

Currently it is holding the gun collection, a few mounts, and 5 Harleys. Once the Harleys are moved out this spring, I'll get after it again. After seeing Huskers built in cabinet, I may have to do a re-think on a couple of items.

Husker,

After getting past gawking at the guns and mounts, I did notice the ceiling. Looks like a 2 tone or is it the lighting. Either way, looks great.

Dewey

This is my hide out.

The Cabin.

P10100222.jpg

The decorating.

p10100112-2.jpg

p10100172.jpg

p10100182.jpg

MT, I love it. Where is it at? I am putting a shed up in WI for deer/turkey camp and hope to do the inside in all pine (floor to ceiling). Do I recall you cutting your own wood and building this yourself?

UGUIDE, This is in Hubbard County, Yes this is sawed and built myself. If you need some lumber, all kinds let me know. I have more than I need.

Holy horns Batman!!!! great setup MT...

Yeah Dewey, the ceiling is 2-Tone, the wife picked em, not sure of the colors though.

Back