Gun raffle

Hey folks I am helping out with the ESS National fund raising. We will raffle off a SKB 12 gauge. 1,800$ gun. Let me know if you would like a ticket. Only 200 will be sold.

I'll take a couple Fc.

Sure, They I believe will be 20$. As soon as I have the gun, tickets, model etc I will post back. 100 will be sold out east and I will get rid of the other 100. Drawing will be done in front of many on video. No need to be present. You will need an FFL to send the gun to if your the lucky winner. It is much better odds then a pull tab box.:D Proceeds all will be used to put on the US National Amateur Championship, and promote the versatile ESS breed. Any one who wants can buy as many as you like, "I think" I will check on that. If you simply send payment, I will write your name and # on your ticket and mail your stub back. I will hold any UPHers that want tickets. Final info soon. Thanks

Amazing wood!!!! Gold is o.k. , but the Wood is what I like!!! Waiting on ticket price as I am very interested as well!!! Thanks F.C. !!!!:cheers: Guessing it is the Medallion ???

Last edited:
I'm in! Tell me where to send the check.

I guess the promotional guns are a choice between these two.

GC7 Grade II Clays in 28ga / 28" with a fixed comb
Model 500 12ga / 28" with fixed choke barrels Full / Mod

So not the dream gun in the above photo,LOL. But that grade 2 28ga looks like a great gun for youth or Lady's. I don;t know how big that is? Did that replace the 410?

I dont see a 500 on there site. 500's on GA sell for about 1,100.??? That 28ga clay grade 2 sells for more like the 1,800. Any way them are the choices I believe. Should have an answer soon. Once I know, u can decide if you still want a ticket.;)

Sure! I'll get in on it.
Tell me where to send $$ :)

The gc7 looks very nice, a bit on the heavy side for a 28ga but still a very nice gun. To put the size into perspective if a .410 was measured in the same way other gauges are I believe it works out to be a 64ga.:eek: So no, the 28 did not replace the .410. 28s are fine game guns.:cheers:

I would think that would be the choice. The guy out east will pick. I like the engraving on those grade 2's. It would be a great grouse/quail/chukar gun. Or someones kid or wife a sweet ride too for clays or hunting. I guess if its up to me that one will be it. I put in my vote for that one.:thumbsup: An email was sent out to clarify the 500, or if it is a 585 like the site offers. They make up the tickets and such too, so this will be a bit yet. If I get the winning ticket, I will put it back in the hat for a UPH draw.:thumbsup: Info when I get it.

:cheers:

No, FC AFC CFC VS MH and several other titles, Fast Tracks Indy passed away. A great friend, a great dog, and his owner is working on the details of this. Hope you can understand the delay and side track. Also the parent club has to approve us and were waiting on that. The gun company is ready for us. I find it hard to believe we will not get approval. So when I get word I will let ya know for sure. Hope soon, Ken

Back