guess where your best bet is for quail this year?

In the bootheel, 2nd was south central according to the kc star paper lol it also said pheasant numbers were up dang I cant wait to do some zig zagging should have my limit by at least noon or so :D clear the way boys I am coming in HOT!!!!!!!!

lol but your welcome to show me your hot spots in sooner country:D

I am working on the Oklahoma plan now! It's not that far away, I would travel a long way to see a lot of coveys, heck my dogs might retrieve if I actually shot some! Last time I hunted Oklahoma they had a ban on Sunday hunting! I believe that is no more. Lots of things with thorns there, sand burrs, yucca or spanish bayonets, did I say rattlesnakes early on? Lots of birds.

I would say NC Kansas.

25 years ago, I would agree! Now it's about as good in NC Missouri. The good old days, in NC Kansas we had enough points to shoot your posession limit by 2-3pm, starting at 8:30am, let them fly, got to have something to do tomorrow! But sure made really good dogs.

I'd love to to go to OK this year. I've been doing some of my very own internet scouting. I have them cornered down there and all I have to do now is go get them.

I even have the birds singled out as to which one I shoot first.

Everyone come over to NC KS and hunt this year. OAP and me will be passing you going the opposite direction. Smiling as we pass you each way. Don't forget to wave............

I'd love to to go to OK this year. I've been doing some of my very own internet scouting. I have them cornered down there and all I have to do now is go get them.

I even have the birds singled out as to which one I shoot first.

Everyone come over to NC KS and hunt this year. OAP and me will be passing you going the opposite direction. Smiling as we pass you each way. Don't forget to wave............

cool, thanks for the internet scouting tip...will be headed for OK. now...:thumbsup:

Back