GSP puppies born 4/11 (MO / KS)

Sorry I am so biased , love gsp pups!!!! Although I respect every working dog, I have a soft spot for GSP's!!!! Good looking pups!!:cheers:

update

Still have pups that need a home. I have reduced the price to $300. We are moving soon and I need to find good homes for these pups. I have added some new pictures to the web site and am attaching one of the guy we have started calling "spot" he has tons of personality and is a real go-getter!

Please call or email if interesed.

dansell@tallgrassshorthairs.com (816) 809-7775

www.tallgrassshorthairs.com

GSP Pups Update

I have updated the website with some more pics of our puppies and additional information. The pups are now nine weeks, have had first shots and de-worm treatements 7 left (maybe 6 after tomorrw). Great hunters, great disposition these are excellent dogs all the way around.

take a look at the web site

Trip to kansas June 22 and 23rd

The pups and parents will be travelling to Kansas June 22 and will be in the Abiliene area on June 22 and 23rd. Any Kansas folks who would like to see them I can make arrangements for the Abilene area June 22 or 23. Whe will also be travelling from KC on I-70 through Lawrence, Topeka, Junction City, Etc. If dates and times work out I could meet you along the way.

dansell@tallgrassshorthairs.com

(816) 809-7775

We will probbaly have some more next year. Having a lot of fun with these guys, they are great pups. Three left - 2 males and 1 female.

Soon we will be turning out attention to getting ready to go hunt some birds. Have to get momma back in shape and start working with the pup we are keeping. More fun!

Back