GSP Pup to Good Hunting Home

BleuBijou

I am rescuing a 8 month old GSP pup that needs a good hunting home. Illness to the owner has made this pup available and I said I would find him a good home. His name is Diesel and is out of N. Platte, Nebraska. I hope to have him here in Loveland by next weekend with his paper work. He has not been registered yet, but they are looking for his litter papers. I wish I knew the breeder at this time. He has been out hunting or tagging along for both upland and waterfowl and has a great nose and point. This is a great chance for someone as this boy is just 8 months of age and still plenty of trainability. Anyone interested please let me know. He is Black/White Ticked. I do not know his lineage at this time, but could give an educated guess. Thanks, Chad

10407464_10204237457762957_4497761473537136266_n_zps01eb976f.jpg
10347426_10204239251247793_754496657987665807_n_zpsbd0e7e63.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, he needs attention. That's all he needs is someone to spend some time with him. He has a natural retrieve and was even bringing back ducks at a very young age. I doubt to hand , but at that age he sure wants to please and have fun. With a full Summer and Fall he should give someone a good bird dog by Season.

Nice Looking Pup

Very nice looking pup. It's great to see someone foster him for awhile in order to find him a home where he gets all the exercise and attention he deserves. I'd be interested if I hadn't already purchased a EP. Best of luck Bleu and I'll see if I can't help and find someone interested in our area.

Diesel has found a new and loving home on 6 acres. He will be happy and well taken care of. He will be missed here even though he was only with us a short time. He will have other Gsp companions and get to hunt and train and not be chained up. Thanks Herbie(of UPH) for setting this up with David. I hope David can keep up with him...

IMG_8775_zpsf5a1199b.jpg
IMG_8759_zps0480df22.jpg
IMG_8774_zpsaf9e626d.jpg

That's great!

Nice to see a positive outcome. If I hadn't bought my EP this spring, Diesel probably would be laying on my couch. Glad he found a new home that will let him do the work he was bred fro.

Just received a video from David. Looks like Diesel is having a blast already. I will be in contact with David to see how they are all doing and we are planning on getting together in a few weeks. Thank you Bleu for the opportunity to get such a good looking pup to a new home.

Herbie

Herbie, can you send it to my e-mail I sent you? Thanks again , Chad

Here is a report on Diesel. A quote from his new owner.

"He has found a new family, he can't wait to see me and he is fitting in real well. I got him to chase an hold a point as well as back my other shorthair , they both attack me when I arrive home ! He is quite a find ! Thanks for the follow up ! I did not not expect him to come along this fast !" :)

Great news. He will be special. Bleu

That's good to hear glad he is fitting in and progressing well. He is a beautiful pup and I had no doubt he was going to make a fine companion.

I asked about Diesel today and David said he is backing and holding for 3-4 minutes. Gonna be a trooper I suspect.:thumbsup:

Back