Greetings from eastern MT

dlonewolf588

Thanks for letting me on this, what looks to be an awesome, site. Full of info and opportunities!

A bit about myself. Montana born and raised and except for a 14 year absence for Naval service (submarines) have been in MT my whole life. I was born in Wolf Point but raised in Great Falls with trips back to the eastern side of the state for summers and hunting antelope. When I got out, I mainly lived and worked in LE on the western side of the state but have recently moved to Laurel and have been getting out to learn the area for hunting/fishing. I retired awhile back so now I can devote my time to what I love...Hunting( especially birds)!! LOL

Any info or contacts you have on for hunting/fishing in eastern MT will be greatly appreciated and if I can help with info on the western side of the state, I will see if I can lead you in the right direction.:cheers:

Welcome to the forum. Would love to hear more about bird hunting in MT, both eastern plains and grouse in the mountains.

Lone wolf, your welcome, and welcome to UPH
Post away at questions, check out the MT State forum.
Wolf Point is in a good bird hunting area, pheasants by the river and Sharpies and Huns in the hills. Fort Peck Indian Reservation. :thumbsup:

Welcome.

I have only hunted one time outside to Ks and that wan in Montana a couple years ago. It is an awesome place, and I hope to get back there soon.

Back