Gove county brit

I done heard told that the ole Gove County Britt got eaten up by a wampus cat, anybody else heard that. I aint heard nutten from him since he told me he wearnt gonna hunt with me no more til I got rid of my GSPs and got a Brit, and that s been awhile.

Co pheasant, He is upset that his Brit killed his best bird dog and now he has to pick up Road kill to feed that damn Great Dane!!!!!!:D:D

that sounds about right, he is probably eating road kill and feeding that ole dog steak.
Man that would take a lot of road kill to fill that dude up.:)

i dont feed the dane roadkill she gets all them rowdy colorado hunters with them thar shorthairs who show up here every once in awhile :D

U all is maken me scart to hunt with Gove. Maybe I cun pick up some road kilt critters on my way to meet him.

she realy likes short old c nial coloradians and turtles LOL and i suppose since i got a new batch of shine i will just have to sit back and have a drink while i watch the attack a few extra minutes LOL

Last edited:
all you old timers from out there i figure since your knees and back are trashed you shrunk a little you need a good shot a shine to straiten you out :D

Bleu,
I believe he is looking for a good colorado a$$ whippen, of course I will let you go first as I believe it is important for my elders to have first chance and the ole GCB done told me you had one foot in the grave and the other was so arthritic it was all you could do to stay up with him and his huntin dawgs.

Bleu,
I believe he is looking for a good colorado a$$ whippen, of course I will let you go first as I believe it is important for my elders to have first chance and the ole GCB done told me you had one foot in the grave and the other was so arthritic it was all you could do to stay up with him and his huntin dawgs.

After his Shine, he just walks in circles anyways!!! Gets stuck alot and his Great Dane is the first one back to the truck!!!! I think he gives that dog shine instead of water anyway!!!:D:D:D

i walk in circles anyways and the dane is the first one to the truck becouse i trained her to get the shine in an emergency like a st bernard in switzerland :D:D:D

i walk in circles anyways and the dane is the first one to the truck becouse i trained her to get the shine in an emergency like a st bernard in switzerland :D:D:D

I know!!!! One leg is longer than the other, I keep hearing that story!!!! And you have lots of emergencies!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!:D:D::cheers:

Back