Gopher blaster

I guess for pocket gophers, you dig till you get a good tunnel, then you turn the gas on and let it build up in the tunnels. Then you hit the burn and it blows the tunnels up for quite a ways in all directions. I was told they would fly out of holes 30' away all scorched. Sounds like something I need to play with.:thumbsup:

I guess for pocket gophers, you dig till you get a good tunnel, then you turn the gas on and let it build up in the tunnels. Then you hit the burn and it blows the tunnels up for quite a ways in all directions. I was told they would fly out of holes 30' away all scorched. Sounds like something I need to play with.:thumbsup:

Let me know how it works. Possibly record it for Youtube.

FCS, definitely sounds like something Carl the assistant greenskeeper at Bushwood Country club would approve of. DIE GOPHER!!

So, you got that going for you....

Back