goodies

birdman652001

This weekend, I got a few things. one of them was a Laser Sight Mark for bore sighting. does anyone else use this? pretty accurate? im going to find out soon enough how far it is off. I do have a BSA bore sight that uses light and a deal on the end of the rifle to zero in. problem was, it wouldnt stay in good position so when you moved, it moved.

also i purchased a new laptop computer. Toshiba Satellite A665. so far it operates good. im not to tacky about window 7 though.

This weekend, I got a few things. one of them was a Laser Sight Mark for bore sighting. does anyone else use this? pretty accurate? im going to find out soon enough how far it is off. I do have a BSA bore sight that uses light and a deal on the end of the rifle to zero in. problem was, it wouldnt stay in good position so when you moved, it moved.

also i purchased a new laptop computer. Toshiba Satellite A665. so far it operates good. im not to tacky about window 7 though.

Birdman, Ive used laser bore sights for years, for setting up scopes. They are good enough to get you on paper. Ive still had to go though the range thing to tune the rifle to zero in. But sure makes it cheaper, than not hitting paper,and hasting time, and ammo, to figure out where the bullet is hitting. :)

Let us know how it works for you.

Birdman, Ive used laser bore sights for years, for setting up scopes. They are good enough to get you on paper. Ive still had to go though the range thing to tune the rifle to zero in. But sure makes it cheaper, than not hitting paper,and hasting time, and ammo, to figure out where the bullet is hitting. :)

Let us know how it works for you.

yes i usually bore sight then go out and shoot. i just curious to see if laser actually work better than other techniques.

yes i usually bore sight then go out and shoot. i just curious to see if laser actually work better than other techniques.

I was hoping you had come upon a laser bore sight that works, so you dont have to go to the range and do the work. I always start out at 25 yard and work, back from there. It seem to save time and problems. Marine training is a hard habit to brake. What other techniques are you talking about?

Have you ever tryed the " three shot technique " ?

Someones making to much money:D Hope the new toys work great for you:) 3 shoot technique. I had a high ranking Marine tell me when Marines shoot It"s alot of noise and alot of death:10sign:

Someones making to much money:D Hope the new toys work great for you:) 3 shoot technique. I had a high ranking Marine tell me when Marines shoot It"s alot of noise and alot of death:10sign:

YOU WHERE NOT LIED TO. The three shot technique works, if you have a fixed bench and fixed gun mount/ lead sled.

Marines are highly trained killing machines, but if you cant claim the title, you cant understand. We are trained " ONE SHOT ONE KILL". SEMPER FI. :cheers:

Birdman
I would of thought you got a new gun to go with the pup? Then a week off of work and some shells. That would be some goodies:D

But the computer is OK I just got a new one also. Windows 7 better then Vista IMO

being an ex-police officer. i got plenty of guns. AR-15s, Rifles, Shotguns, Handguns. i dont need more guns. only the newest gun i got was a .22 cal blank pistol for the dog training. thats it.

well my laptop i had before this new one was new in 2006. the space bar was giving out, keys were starting to stop working and the mouse sensitivity was going wack. i needed a new one. besides i wore out the old one when i was doing accident investigations with it. that was a no-no. i spent alot of money getting memory maxed out and another HD (hard drive) for it. now i got a laptop thats got 500 GB of HD space, 4 GB of memory and whopping 16 inch screen with intel Core i3. its awesome. keyboard is very sweet and has a number keypad as well. 800+ normal price and got it for 679.00 at best buy.

call it an early xmas gift from my wife.

Don't make me come out there and shoot all your pheasant:D

Don't worry, I got humbled last week when I had a couple good days back to back and then the past day I couldn't hit the broad on the side of the barn.

I knocked 2 down and then proceeded to miss 5 in a row. The last day was the first day I came up short on a limit.

shoot-n-release. Webguy coined that slogan.

Back