Good Luck 2012 Opener

Hunter1971

I just wanted to tell everyone on the Colorado Forum good luck on this years Opening Weekend and the rest of the hunt!!!! :thumbsup:

May you all have success and most of all have a good time had by all. May you all stay healthy and may your dogs have a blast and remain healthy as well.

I will be missing this years opener, but my Setter gets to go to Kansas with his trainer, so at least one of us gets to be part of a Pheasant Opener this year!:thumbsup:

Please share pictures and stories. Share how the WIA's were too, please?
:eek:.... but don't get to specific on which WIA's you were using. I made that mistake last year. :rolleyes: That's what Private Messages are for!!!! :10sign:

Thanks, sorry about your setter missing the opener, however y'all will be ready for the rest of the season.

I won't be out this weekend either, saving up my $$ and time off for South Dakota the following weekend. I will hit up Colorado roosters later in the season.

However good luck to everyone who is going out and be safe. :thumbsup:

Greg

Likewise, good luck to all, safe travels, no "incidents" with your dogs. From the early scouting reports it looks like it's going to take more bootwork, dogwork, and gas/diesel bills to find some cover and birds.
Tom

We are heading out on Friday to do some scouting. We will be hunting both Saturday and Sunday. I hope the fields that produced last year, show signs of life this season. We will hunt hard. That said, Pride is 9 and I cannot push him. It will be good to watch him work. I only hope I hit whatever he finds.

Good luck to all.

I am looking forward to good times spent in the fields with good friends. This will be the first year that I have not had a dog so that is going to be weird. The new pup will be ready for the end of the season though and plan to hunt hard in January! Good luck to everyone and stay safe!:cheers:

At least it is looking like it won't be 80 degrees :)

Good luck folks! This is my first year hunting Pheasants in Colorado with a 1 year old pointer. So yeah... I need all the luck I can get!

Back