Golden Retriever puppies

goldenboy

I am taking deposits right now for my litter that is due the end of Oct. This breeding will produce some of the finest Golden Retrievers you will find. I breed once every other year and I am constantly looking for the right stud dog to keep approving this line of retrievers. My female is 43 pounds and full of drive. The male is a proven hunt test and field trial dog. I have plenty of references from past customers who absolutely love my puppies and the way they hunt. Here is a link to the web site where you can check their health clearances, pedigree's, and find applications to get in on this litter. http://www.thunderstruckretrievers.com/roxyxforman.htm

I will have these puppies on live birds by the time they are 6 weeks old. They will hunt, retrieve, and be a great pet for years to come. Let me know if you are interested. Right now it looks like they will be ready to go to their new homes around the 15th of December.

I hunted with this female last Saturday; if you are looking for an excellent hunter with lots of drive, a Golden from this breeder would be an excellent choice. This female is as good a hunter that I've ever seen...

david0311

I have had the pleasure of watching and training with Foreman both when he was with Tim Springer and then mostly we he came to Dave from Tim --very nice dog--combined with Goldernboys female should be quite a match-- :thumbsup:

Back