Getting Good Rain

Well said Hare, I always get along with guys who show a little humility. But damn I'm going to miss the drama. I was on the edge of
I'm sure goose has got something up his sleave to keep you entertained....hell, maybe you could hook up with him in Sodak and show him the ropes?? Now that might get a few of us on the edge our seats...would need daily, even2x daily reports mind you...

Right at 7' ....YEP, FEET, in Cairns australia from just one rain event early last week....epic....not that anyone in KS cares....

Would like to hear more about your prescribed burning if you don't mind...just a real short summary of what you are trying to achieve and the parameters for success....
I don't want to hijack this thread. You might read this post: https://forum.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/threads/burn-range-management-season.17701/ This particular burn was a safety burn of 9 acres to allow the contractor building the new marshes to burn his log piles without worrying about starting a grass fire.

Moisture this winter will sure make a fire in March more possible. Got a trace of wrap around precip this afternoon. Cooling off for sure!

Man, how sad would it be to spend your hunting life around "men" who were so sensitive they didn't insult each other's dogs?
haha i hear you, I actually heard that on this same forum years ago and got a good chuckle out of it. My buddies and I rip on each others dogs, they told me last year my male was going to give everyone pink eye from the gas he had one night...

Back