geese!!

birdman652001

and some ducks...

Taken some pics at the Pierre, sd capitol.

S6300757.jpg

S6300746.jpg

My GSP at 4 months old lookin on to a lake full of geese and ducks. this was taken south of Reliance, SD.

remyandgeese.jpg

i dunno but everytime i hit hwy 1804 north of pierre.. theres swarms of geese hunters on the side of the road. yesterday, i was heading out, the sky was full of geese coming down to the lake to sleep for the night. i know why they like it, its a heated lake.

for me duck hunting was a total waste of time. some one told me there were lots of ducks so i got up early drove 70 miles meet him drove another 20 miles. NO DUCKS. but what can you expect hunting with the likes of CAPT COOT:(:(:( but well thats hunting. the coot is fun to be with. even bought me coffee:)

duck hunting is a moot here.. but geese seem to way over populate the ducks. this is geese country here.. then back at my farm, its pheasant country.

for me duck hunting was a total waste of time. some one told me there were lots of ducks so i got up early drove 70 miles meet him drove another 20 miles. NO DUCKS. but what can you expect hunting with the likes of CAPT COOT:(:(:( but well thats hunting. the coot is fun to be with. even bought me coffee:)

Where were you when they were hitting the mojo while landing. ZZZZZZZZ thats what you were doing. Missed a good one:)

Hunted a lot maybe 5 days a week . Some days super and some days it was just me and Sally. But its all fun and glad to able to go.

Back