Game fair

Dakotazeb

Okay guys, I'm starting a new thread regarding Game Fair in August. I will be there the 2nd weekend and should be around all 3 days to some extent, manning the NSTRA booth. Friday, the 13th I'll be manning the booth by myself all day although I may get a couple breaks from a gal at the Brittany Club booth. Saturday I'll be around but I have other people that will be working the booth. And Sunday I will be there in the afternoon.

The NSTRA booth is located in the Dog Club tent. This tent is near the main entrance and to the left. At least that's what I have been told.

In one of the other Game Fair threads there was interest in having a get together with some of the members on this forum on Saturday, the 14th. I believe FCSpringer, goldeneye and mnbandit32 were on board. Anyone else? It would be a great chance for some of us to finally meet in person.

We need to set a time and place. I would recommend meeting at noon at the NSTRA booth in the Dog Club tent. Will this work for everyone.

For those of you that can't make it on Saturday but plan to be there on Friday or Sunday the 2nd weekend and would like to meet me, either come to the NSTRA booth or if I'm not there call my cell phone. 605-216-5646

Hope to see a bunch of you at Game Fair. Still not sure if I'm bringing my dog. Really depends on how warm it's going to be.

I am attending a judging seminar for Spaniel AKC field trials Sat and Sun, so I will drop in to say Hi on Fri on the way down. Let you meet the dogs as I will be bringing all 4 with to run and train as well that weekend. Any chance I can get a parking pass for the gated area so I can hang around not far from the hounds for a bit?:D or I will have to head out fairly quick. I don't want to leave them out too long. I might be able to sneak in with a gal that trains with us too, she will have a booth. It's a long shot I know but thought I would toss it out there.

I will do my best to be there at noon. Will you have time to break for lunch?
I would like some info about the field trial's like where and when. So i can watch a few to see how things work.

I have enough people to work the booth on Saturday so I'll just be kind of hanging around. My day to take in the Game Fair. Look forward to meeting you. In case you can't make it at noon just give me a call on my cell phone and we will arrange to meet another time. 605-216-5646

Waiting for ZEB:cheers:

july071.jpg
[/IMG]

Can't wait. I just hpe the heat and humidity have blown out of the area by then. It's ugly here today. Right now it's 85 with 65% humidity and a dew point of 72. I can't take this kind of weather. If it's like this while under that tent at Game Fair you best bring sponge as I'll be the puddle in front of the NSTRA booth! :)

Ok guys, the first weekend of Game Fair is history. Anyone that is going to be there this coming Saturday please try to meet with us. We will gather in the Dog Club tent by the NSTRA booth. Send me a PM if you plan to meet with us.

If you can't make it Saturday I will be working the NSTRa booth all day Friday and again on Sunday afternoon.

Can't wait. I just hpe the heat and humidity have blown out of the area by then. It's ugly here today. Right now it's 85 with 65% humidity and a dew point of 72. I can't take this kind of weather. If it's like this while under that tent at Game Fair you best bring sponge as I'll be the puddle in front of the NSTRA booth! :)

You got that right. Holy moly, it was oppressive. Stayed fogy here all day. I would step out side and my glasses would fog up instantly. Supposed to be hot all week.

I will be there next weekend. It will be better next weekend cuz it can't stay this hot and humid for that long. My plans now are for to be there on saturday when the show opens at 9. I will stop by the booth prob fairly early in the morning and say hi. If I am still around at noon I will try and meet up again. Let's all hope for some cooler weather for this weekend.

Back