Gackle ND

Wacker 4412

Hey guys i guess that my original post didnt work out because of network failure. But i am still looking for some help on the Gackle area as far as pheasant hunting. Looks like a guy could get lost out there in all of those P.L.O.T.S areas. I usually hunt around lisbon Enderlin area and do ok. My buddy brother and i would liketo venture farther west if all the rumors are true about there being better hunting the farther west you go. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks guys.

Wacker 44
Finish'em

Hey guys i guess that my original post didnt work out because of network failure. But i am still looking for some help on the Gackle area as far as pheasant hunting. Looks like a guy could get lost out there in all of those P.L.O.T.S areas. I usually hunt around lisbon Enderlin area and do ok. My buddy brother and i would liketo venture farther west if all the rumors are true about there being better hunting the farther west you go. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks guys.

Wacker 44
Finish'em

Gackle is bad medicine in my book. Better places for pheasants in my opinion. the hills have eyes if you know what I mean.

I have heard of hunters from around here going there to duck hunt not sure about the pheasant hunting there but I know there are birds. Good luck let me know how you do.

Thanks guys we didnt go to Gackle instead we went to cogswell and gwinner area and did really good so we were really glad that we didn't go farther west. What we found was the farther south you go the better the hunting got. We shot our limit of 9 friday and saturday and then shot 5 on sunday but stopped at 2:00 to get our buddy back on the road. thanks again.

Wacker 44
finish'em

Thanks guys we didnt go to Gackle instead we went to cogswell and gwinner area and did really good so we were really glad that we didn't go farther west. What we found was the farther south you go the better the hunting got. We shot our limit of 9 friday and saturday and then shot 5 on sunday but stopped at 2:00 to get our buddy back on the road. thanks again.

Wacker 44
finish'em

November 5th - 7th?

Opening deer weekend in ND. Brave. ;)

Yeah it was brave. :) But it was the only weekend it would work for our buddy so we had to make it work. We just paid real close attention and if we saw any deer hunters we just headed to a different spot. We did find some amazing private land that we can hunt after deer season the owner said so we are looking forward to that.

Wacker 44
finish'em

Back