G-bay

How many folks saw the Coot running through the pasture in his underwear, yelling Go Pack Go , Superbowl Baby????????:cheers:

The jets lost so I'm 50% right. Coot and I will be yelling the same thing next weekend. Oh my gosh I'm agreeing with the coot........Bob

Green Bay has no running game, therefore the Steelers will competely focus on the passing game and shut the packers down. Steelers just too good and have the experience. Yes, I hate the Packers...... Seems like they always 1 up my Vikings. But, Vikings will be back and hungry as ever.

I can't believe the Packers are favored to win against the Steelers. I could be wrong, but I think the Steelers win the SuperBowl this year.

Confession Time, Back in the days when I a MN resident I was a Viking fan. Then I moved and the Vikes got Warren Moon as their QB. I walked away from them then and became a Packer Fan. Then the Pack traded Farve to the Jets and I followed Brett and became a Jets fan. When Brett went to Vikings I followed him once again. But I do like the Superb Talent Rodgers is showing, I hope he can do the same in SB. So I'm going back to the Pack once again. Even win or lose on the Super Bowl they will be my team next season......Bob

Last edited:
How can you go from one team to another. Growing up a Vikings fan, I grew to hate the packers, just as well as they hate the Vikings. I stick with 1 team, which is the only way I know. Just my opinion........

Good point Blackcloud, I hope he gets it.

Labman, It is easy I was a Viking fan from the day they made the team. I was loyal for years. Then they started making some stupid moves that made me just plain PO'd at them. I then found it very easy to change teams. I now don't pull for the team as much as I pull for certain players to show their talent and do well........Bob

Green Bay has no running game, therefore the Steelers will competely focus on the passing game and shut the packers down.
Yeah, that's what the Giants, Eagles, Falcons and Bears thought.

They'll all be sitting at home watching the Packers in Super Bowl XLV. The Steelers are a very good team and it should be a very competitive game. Both the Packers and Steelers can beat teams in a lot of different ways on both sides of the ball.

Giants, Eagles, Falcons and Bears defenses do not compare to the "Steel Curtain" defense of the Steelers.

Yeah, that's what the Giants, Eagles, Falcons and Bears thought.

They'll all be sitting at home watching the Packers in Super Bowl XLV. The Steelers are a very good team and it should be a very competitive game. Both the Packers and Steelers can beat teams in a lot of different ways on both sides of the ball.

Giants, Eagles, Falcons and Bears defenses do not compare to the "Steel Curtain" defense of the Steelers.

Sorry Labman, The packer o line can handel the tin foil curtian, all day long. LOL At least I hope so.:D Should be a great game. It's a pick em. :thumbsup:

Back