Footage: 2022 Colorado Dove Hunt

Good job Kiva! Always had fun gunning dove.
Regards,
Matt

I missed the Colorado dove opener. I was flyfishing at a 10,700 ft lake on a 5 day backpacking trip.

Even at that altitude it was getting up to the mid-70s. Luckily the trout were very cooperative with dry flies. I's especially fun when you can sight-fish for them and watch their reactions to the fly.

Thanks Matt! Hope are having a good opening of hunting season!
Greg
Been good so far. Made the 15th annual hill climb on September 1st. Broke a good sized covey of Blues. They held super tight after the initial flush. Sage Grouse this weekend and the start of Prairie Chickens the next.
Matt

Been good so far. Made the 15th annual hill climb on September 1st. Broke a good sized covey of Blues. They held super tight after the initial flush. Sage Grouse this weekend and the start of Prairie Chickens the next.
Matt
Let me know if ever want company. Would love to hunt you some day.
Greg

Yesterday was nice, no birds flying but that all day rain was surely needed! Liking these 40 degree temps too even though its only temporary.

Let me know if ever want company. Would love to hunt you some day.
Greg
Company would be welcome. This weekend I’ll start chasing chickens in Kansas. Hope they fared better than the pheasants have. Gonna be a rough year.

Back