Flushing survey

We have a lot going on in early Feb., so will have to see! I really enjoy em!

Well we just got back we flushed the Swartz farm and flushed between 50-60 birds we decided 19 hens and about 12 unknown. I turned off my video camera by accident not happy just before 14 birds went up at once and two Drake put up 10 yards away. If I fine any video worth anything I'll post.

Anxiously awaiting the results!

I POSTED A MINUTE TOO SOON! LOL.

That'e awesome! Can you tell us anymore?

Last edited:
Thanks for the video! We knew the limiting factor would be the surrounding area, but boy wouldn't it be nice to own one of those farms!

Thanks for the video! We knew the limiting factor would be the surrounding area, but boy wouldn't it be nice to own one of those farms!

How about it my brother and I were planting food plots outside the switch-grass and everything in our minds.:D My older brother the one in the orange jacket in the photo had a great time its the first he's been out with dogs scene he lost his vizsla's to old age they both passed within three days and it stung him bad. I've been trying to get him out for years so I had a great day also.:thumbsup:

Glad you were able to get your brother out, nothing better for the soul then watching good dog work! Maybe you can talk him into one of Drakes offspring!:)

I did the survey down by Hegins today . Our group only found 5 birds . Makes you question the viability of continuing the program. Definitely not enough habitat. Most fields in the area are cut to dirt. The fields we did walk were rather small with few habitat on neighboring farms.

:coolpics:
Well we just got back we flushed the Swartz farm and flushed between 50-60 birds we decided 19 hens and about 12 unknown. I turned off my video camera by accident not happy just before 14 birds went up at once and two Drake put up 10 yards away. If I fine any video worth anything I'll post.

Back