Fishing

GustavDaGSP

This warm weather is killing me! Ice fishing is not my thing, i can't wait it get a line in open water and top my last year Pb smallmouth 22''er and went alittle over 6.5 from mille lacs. Anybody else got the hard water blues?

Someday ill make it to Low but for now its alot cheaper for me to just go to redwing plenty of big eye's along with numbers down there! funny story Me and my brother were fishing pool 4 catching eye's one after another when along came "THE GRIZZ" a true river rat,he had a client with and tried pushing us off are spot did'nt work so he stayed his distance and never caught a fish by us so he moved! :D

Gustav, Is pool 4 right by a damn? I'm thinking it is. I have a cousin that drives up there frequently to fish year round. Said his last trip kind of took the winter boat fishing out of him though.

yea pool 4 starts around redwing and i believe goes to the south side of lake pepin we launch out of redwing can be some world class walleye fishing some day's ! I caught my biggest eye on that part of the sippi !

That's right were my cousin fishes. He usually has 2 fish fries a year at his brothers farm because the walleyes are so good there.

yea pool 4 starts around redwing and i believe goes to the south side of lake pepin we launch out of redwing can be some world class walleye fishing some day's ! I caught my biggest eye on that part of the sippi !

Oh man Gustav, the last time I fished there was shortly after high school and I went with 2 buddies in a 14' john boat and 10hp motor below the lock and dam. Man were were dumb. We didn't even know what a wing dam was:eek:

Back